2.09.2011

Heaven perhaps?

I don't know if it's legal to post a picture of a treat that you can't even recognize, but maybe the fact that only one little tiny corner of heaven is left, proves my point that this is worth trying. Mmmm!


and I completely understand that this is a terrible quality picture. All the photographers out there are probably sliding off their seat with a cringe, but the camera is MIA and it would take too long to go and find the hubby's iphone. So. This is what you get. Apologies granted.

Also, for the record, the hubby and I did not devour this ourselves. I took it to work. I promise!


Anyway, for any of you who would like to join me in a little taste of deliciousness, here's the recipe. Feel free to drool!


Photo courtesy of soufflebombay @tastykitchen
 Chocolate PB squares
  • 1 pound White Chocolate
  • 1 cup Peanut Butter
  • 1-½ cup Chocolate Chips
  • ½ cups Heavy Cream
Line your pan with parchment or waxed paper, leaving an overhang. (You can also use foil, however you will need to spray it with cooking spray.)

Melt the white chocolate in your microwave for about a minute; stir until the chocolate is melted and creamy. Add in the peanut butter and stir until blended and smooth. Spread the mixture into your pan. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until a bit firm.

In a saucepan, combine your chocolate chips and your cream and heat over medium high heat until melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Pour/smooth over the peanut butter mixture.
Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight. Later, lift out the candy and cut into small squares.


*For a Valentine's Day treat, adorn with cutesy sprinkles or edible jewels and glitter!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Oh my gosh, I want some more! SO good! I'm totally making this, and soon!

Derek and Amanda said...

These look INCREDIBLE. I want to make some right this second.

mnils said...

Steph, I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog... it's really awesome and I so want to try these now. :)