2.13.2011

Late night rambles...

One thing you must know about me... when I have homework, I get SOOO many other things done! I cannot even begin to tell you how clean my house gets, how wonderful dinner tastes, and how many friends get attended to, when a blank piece of paper is sitting at the desk, awaiting an essay.


Tonight, at 11:30pm, is one of those nights.


I wanted to post a few pictures of some fun things that have happened in the recent past.
First of all, the Jazz game.
My dear friend Jody and her new hubby Eric

invited Jake and me to a Jazz game a couple of weeks ago. True, I know nothing about sports. False, I dislike them. I enjoy watching a good game of ball when it involves friends or family. Which is why we went to the Jazz game

and also why we attended the superbowl events


Is it obvious that we love food??

Butterbeer cupcakes in honor of Harry Potter :)

Go Green Bay! Woo!

Just Dance....c'mon, you know you want to...

For a fun lover like me, this was a gooooood time all around! The football cake, brought to you by the one, the only, S-I-L Torrey Woolsey. And the butterbeer cupcakes? Kudos to Aunt Holly! They were DIVINE!!

All in all, life is good.
I guess I'll go clean my kitchen now....wait, I mean...write an essay?

sigh...

No comments: