5.29.2012

Take a hike.

The husband and I got to spend our morning together today and decided we'd venture out and take advantage of some free entertainment we like to call the great outdoors. 
True, I should be training for the races we have coming up, but sometimes hiking up a mountainside smelling the crisp, fresh air while looking at all the beautiful wildflowers is so much more fun... 
("fun" being used loosely, here...)



 Attempting to take a "cool" pic.... 
... attempting...


 
Seashells in the mountains? Weird... 
 

 
Dare-Devil






 
If you look closely, you'll see a spider the exact color as the flower.
Coolest. find. Ever!


 
The bumble bees were out of control!





 
 Cutie :)



I'm sort of in denial that my summer is already a fourth of the way over, but today was a good way to celebrate the warm air and sunny skies. 
Here's to hoping the sun stays longer than not...

Happy day to you all!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

so jealous out of my mind. the mountains have been calling my name (screaming it, really) I can't wait til Camryn has enough head control for a hiking backpack!

Coup n' Kal said...

looks like a ton of fun!!! that picture of you on the rock is AAAWWWEEESOME! very pretty. And the seashell...that's because of Lake Bonneville :).

Derek and Amanda said...

Um hello, you guys are teeny tiny! You seriously are so so skinny! And your hair is darling. Your beautifying with age my dear. Miss you. Love this blog of yours