5.03.2012

Throwback Thursday

Here is a fact that you may or may not know about me... 
I LOVE pictures. 
As in photographs that document the human existence. 
I love them. 
I could stare at a photo for hours, just studying the subject of the photo, the surroundings and every little detail that was captured by the camera... things that normal people don't care to notice. 
I just love the way a picture can capture a moment in time and make it last forever and I love putting myself in that moment of time, trying to imagine just exactly what was taking place. 
It's weird. 
But I like it.

Well, recently I got my laptop working after many long months of it sitting unused, and naturally, the first thing I did was roam through a couple folders of old photos. 
(I'm telling you... it's like pot to an addict's soul.) 
Since my laptop and I have been together for over 
five technological years 
(That has got to be equivalent to decades in human years!)
I have accumulated quite the collection of snapshots. 
For example, this little lovely...

Some of the best friends are the ones that have lasted through 
the good, the bad, AND the ugly, 
and these guys have definitely been with me through it all. 
I'm so grateful to have them! 

I'm also grateful for this friendship, 
which started at the ripe old age of 16.



Priceless, right?

I found this picture on an old camera that had been sitting in a cupboard for years. One day I picked it up and decided to see if it still worked. 
Low and behold, I found this guy on there. 
Best day of my life!

I mean seriously... 
look at the luscious locks that kid has got goin' on!! 
No wonder I fell for him on the first day of math class...

His friendship is definitely one that has changed my life forever.
Glad I have a picture to document it. :)



1 comment:

Coup n' Kal said...

LOOOVVE that picture of you and Jake! lol, seriously love it. And you know I feel the same way about pics, making this post pretty awesome :)ps I dont think we have any pics together!!