Since I have not yet written a post about my undying love for the autumnal season, I thought that the middle of October
would be a perfectly good time.
So here you have it, my
top ten reasons why I couldn't live without fall:
10. Because I feel devoted knowing that I loved fall even during all those younger years when it was cooler to love the summer.
9. Because God is everywhere. I can't even walk outside without thinking how lucky I am.
8. Because driving through a canyon filled with pinks and oranges and purples and reds is like getting your first kiss, over and over again... It's exhilarating!
7. Gourds of all kinds
(including, but not limited to, the carving and baking kinds)
5. Pumpkin treats in every shape and size
4. Sweaters and jackets galore!
3. Snuggle season
2. Because the bed somehow always seems even more comfy on a dark chilly morning
1. Because outdoor photo shoots are magical
Has this not been the best fall you can ever remember?!