2.03.2012

Me + Babies = True Love

What is it about miniatures that just screams "CUTE"?
I don't know why I have such a love for all things small, 
but babies and anything of the likes definitely top the charts.  
Especially when they're as precious as these little angels.

Camryn Christine
Diesel Dean

Today I had such a wonderful time visiting with besties and seeing the adorable offspring that they've created.
Congrats to the new p-rents, you've officially produced BEAUTIFUL BABIES! :) 
(And it's a good thing, too, because we all know that I'm not the best when it comes to telling little white lies, even for the sake of saving face! 
A minor flaw of mine. ha.)

For your viewing pleasure, 
here is a collection of some of the greatest pics from the day:

 
I wonder what they're both pondering...?


 


Their miniature appendages may be the best part!



Mother-daughter love! Doesn't she look like Dana?




Chelsey being a cute mama!

And just for kicks, here's my sista from anotha mista. Love this woman!

In case you couldn't tell, I was in awe at every little move these babies made. The slightest grimace or yawn or sneeze seemed to be the cutest thing I'd ever seen. I am here to announce that there will be no hope for me (or my husband) when the stork finally visits our home. I'm positive I will find a blown-out diaper or a little spit-up on my arm to be the most incredible thing a human being has ever done. 
Though I wonder how long it will take for the trance to wear off....? 
Mothers... What say ye?

1 comment:

spencer.kindt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.